Friday, January 29, 2010

Shaun Ready to Defend Halfpipe title in Olympics

Shaun White is back in

Olympics tickets

and ready to give a tough battle for his halfpipe title. He has made his remarkable entry in Olympics with his second victory out of three US Grand Prix events. On Saturday, the 23 year old has succesfuly won the US Olympic qualifying event scoring 47.0 after beating Louie Vito and J.J Thomas, the 2002 Olympic bronze medalist. Boht of them have sored 45.6 and 45.0 ponits respectively.

White also stated, “I’m happy to be on the team and secure that spot. Now I can just work on my stuff and get dialed, “ he further added, “I was feeling great because I had a second and a first, and that's pretty strong hold on getting on the team. But a first and a first is guaranteed, so I'm really excited.”

On the other hand, Gretchen Bleiler, from women side has scored 44.1 points and bagging the first win of the season. At the Copper Mountain, the silver medalist of 2006 Olympic Games has also grabbed a second place finish. Thus, she has almost secured her position in the Olympic Games.

Bleiler also added, “I feel awesome,” she further said, “This whole season I've just been trying to figure out a run for myself, and today I switched it up completely and figured out a run that I've never done before, and it worked for me. It feels really good to win today and I feel so much more confident.”

The 2006 Olympian, Elena Hight positioned second with 43.4 points followed by Hannah Teter with 42.8 points and Kelly Clark with 41.8 points. If you want to be the part of

2010 Winter Olympics

then you must book online advance official live

2010 Winter Olympic Tickets

!www.2010olympictickets.net is the leading providers of finest quality

2010 Olympic Tickets

at competitive prices. For more information, you can also call our executives any time at +44 (0) 844 544 2045 or +44 (0) 161 660 2149!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home