Friday, January 29, 2010

2010 Winter Olympic Tickets

Ivica Kostelic, the Croatian Ski Champions, has returned recently after undergoing a knee surgery. During the 2006 Turin Games, Kostelic has won silver medal in the supercombined event and was badly injured while competing in the two discipline event held at Val d’lsere.

The Ski Champ is expecting to play at Sljeme slalom to be held in Croatia on January, 6. The player expresses his desire, as he stated, “I have to be ready for the

Olympic Games

in Vancouver. My knee has recovered enough for me to ski gently and I think it will get better day by day. We’ll see if it’s good enough for me to compete at Sljeme.”
One of the major medal contenders for the supercombined event held at Whistler is the hugely popular and successful sister of Kostelic, Janica. The event will be held from 12th to 28th February, 2010 during the

Vancouver Olympic Games.


For

Olympic tickets

enthusiasts from all over the world, www.2010olympictickets.net offers top quality

2010 Winter Olympics Tickets

at competitive prices. For more information, you can also call our executives any time at +44 (0) 844 544 2045 or +44 (0)161 660 2149!

He added: "My knee has recovered enough for me to ski gently and I think it will get better day by day. We'll see if it's good enough for me to compete at Sljeme

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home